..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Cowboy Beans

Sharon's Cowboy Beans

3 cups dry Pinto Beans
1 lb ground Beef
Salt and Pepper
1 chopped Onion
1 chopped Tomato
3/4 cup Ketchup
3/4 cup BBQ Sauce
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Cajun Seasoning

Rinse pinto beans and place in crockpot. Place ground beef in crockpot. Add enough water to cover and for beans to soak up. Add all other ingredients. Turn crockpot on High and let cook for at least 6 hours. Halfway through stir beans and break apart the hamburger meat. Serve with soda crackers, cornbread or Texas Toast. Optional: adding cheese to your bowl of cowboy beans.

Source: Me!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com