..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Cleaning The Kitchen

Last week I posted that I had cleaned out the inside of all my kitchen cabinets. This week I'm working on finishing spring cleaning the kitchen. Today I cleaned the windows and washed the curtains and washed all the doodads on the walls and washed the walls. Then I got Stan to take the upholstered pieces out on the front porch and I scrubbed them down and hosed them to rinse them. They will dry outside overnight and I'll put them back tomorrow. I used cleaner in a spray bottle and a soft bristle brush. I misted them down, sprayed the cleaner, scrubbed with the brush and then rinsed thoroughly. Once they are dry I will spray with Scotchguard and bring them back inside.



Tomorrow I will wash the wooden cabinets down with Murphy's Oil Soap. That should finish the kitchen.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com