..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Went To The Mountains Today

My Mom, Dad, Stan and I went to Hendersonville today. It was a dreary, rainy day. It started off being 63 degrees but by lunch it was down to 53 degrees and the wind picked up. But we had our umbrellas and got to shop at all the thrift stores. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants, Never Blue. On the way home we took the longer way on the old Hwy 176. It was the main highway to the mountains before Interstate 26 was built. It's pretty winding but had nice scenery. Here is a photo I took of a waterfall we could see in the distance. In the summer, you can't see this waterfall from the road because of all the leaves but we got to see it today with the leaves all gone.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com