..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Temper Tantrum

One day Jenny's mother-in-law, Naomi, went with us to go out to lunch and go shopping. Unfortunately it wasn't what Brett wanted to do and he was having a bad day. I had never seen him misbehave this badly so he might not have been feeling well. But when we got to the mall, he had a meltdown... an old fashioned temper tantrum as only 2 yr olds can have. Jenny picked him up to carry him but he stayed rigid, his face red, screaming, his fists balled up. Jenny remained cool as a cucumber. Bless her heart, God gives grace to mothers! Naomi has had 6 children so she was able to take it in stride too. I did OK until on the way home. I was sitting with him in the back seat and I was about in tears myself by then. I was tired and he wouldn't stay in his car seat no matter what we did. I was physically restraining him to keep him in his seat and that's hard to do for an hour drive. But, at the end of the day, all was well. The rest of the week (before and after this day), he was fine. She went back to his baby car seat that restrains him better than his new toddler car seat so we didn't have that problem again. In fact, the next time we went some where and she put him in his old baby car seat, he twisted around a little bit and then said, "MA!". "Yes, Brett, what is it?" "I stuck!" Oh, I feel another scrapbook page coming on!

Here is my digital scrapbook page of his temper tantrum.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com