..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, December 05, 2011

Some Of Savannah's Firsts

Savannah is enjoying the holidays for the first time so I made these digital scrapbook pages of this sweet baby girl's firsts.

My sister, Elaine, Savannah's grandmother (Grommie), bought her a monkey outfit for Halloween. Hannah, Savannah's mother, had purchased her an elephant costume. So baby Savannah wore them both! So here is the scrapbook page I did for her first Halloween.



Here is the digital scrapbook page I made for Savannah's first Thanksgiving.



Luke and Hannah, Elaine and Ronnie, took Savannah to a Christmas tree farm in the Western NC mountains. The weather was perfect and they had a great time together. Here are the digital scrapbook pages I made of them picking out their Christmas tree and Savannah seeing Santa Clause for the first time.





Stan and I got to visit Luke, Hannah and Savannah in their new home. I took this photo of Savannah's first Christmas tree.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com