..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Top Ten Best Gadgets in 2011

I began thinking of all the gadgets I have around the house that have made my life easier this year. Just the ones I've purchased and used this year. Here is my list of favorites:
1. Amazon Kindle ereader
2. Amazon Kindle tablet
3. TomTom GPS (bought a new one this year)
4. HTC Incredible 2 cell phone (I know I'm a little behind as the one I got a couple of weeks ago was free and the newest ones are much more expensive but I'm fascinated with my free smart phone!)
5. Toshiba laptop (I get new laptops every year and don't know what I'd do without them.)
6. My cable DVR box
7. HP Officejet 7500a multi-function wide carriage printer
8. Braun coffeemaker
9. 2 TB external hard drive
10. Central vacuum

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com