..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, December 17, 2011

John Edward Lamb and Noda Vesta Miller


This is Noda Vesta Miller and her husband, John Edward Lamb. They are my great grandparents, my maternal grandmother's parents. Her mother, Noda, died at the young age of 31 yrs old in the Spanish Flu Epidemic in 1919. She had given birth to 6 daughters but two of them died during that same time. She and Ed lost Sueda in 1918 to the Flu. Noda was pregnant with another little girl. She had her baby in January, 1919 but died a few days later due to the Flu and birth. Ed named their baby after her mother, Noda Vesta Lamb. Baby Noda died 3 months later. It was a devastating time for Ed and their surviving daughters, one of whom was my maternal Grandmother.

I did this digital scrapbook page as a heritage page

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com