..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

Some Of My Christmas Decorations

I got my Christmas decorating done this morning. I got all the Fall decorations washed, dried and stored away and then proceeded to get out the Christmas decorations and put them out. I've curtailed my Christmas decorating. Last year I purged a lot and got down to 7 plastic containers. I got 5 of them and the Christmas tree out. Our Christmas tree is a small one that I keep the lights tree ornaments on it and just cover the whole thing with a large garbage bag and store in the attic. I am having to accomodate my physical limitations but I still want to have decorations.

Here are my decorations.












No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com