..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, November 04, 2011

Bulletin Boards

Bulletin Boards are very useful and handy for those "this and thats" we need a temporary place for. But they aren't just cork boards any more. Think magnetic boards, ribbon boards, fabric boards and other things. I did an Internet search for photos of different boards.









































































Push Pins (Tacks) or Magnets can be made of almost anything. Glue tacks or magnets to the backs of old earrings, buttons, pebbles, bottle caps, typewriter keys, glass pebbles, etc. Here are some ideas I found:



















These you have to purchase but they are so funny I had to include them. They are called Pinheads!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com