..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, October 01, 2011

My Dogs On This Brisk Morning

The first day of October and it's so wonderfully cool with a little breeze and sunshine! I opened my window and put the dog's fleece coats on. Here they are trying to keep warm (mind you, it's only 60 outside this early in the morning). Italian Greyhounds are particularly cold intolerant as they are so naturally skinny and have no meat on those long legs and such short fur. The Min Pins aren't very cold tolerant either because of the short fur.

Capo, Italian Greyhound


Dresden and Persephone, I.G.'s (or Iggies)


Little Miss MoneyPenny. She is 11 years old this month. She is just starting to get a little white on her face and her eyes are worse. She can see, but there is a congenital defect that made her eyes cloudy. It's not cataracts, at least not so far.


Spunky Monkey, our red Miniature Pinscher. He is 8-9 years old now. Because he is red, he is turning white a little sooner than MoneyPenny did. He's getting a shadow of white on his little face.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com