..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, October 06, 2011



It's a beautiful Fall morning, and tonight I'm going to have Smoked Sausage Casserole. It's already in the crockpot.

Sausage Casserole in Crockpot

6 potatoes
1 lb. smoked sausage
1 med. onion, sliced
Salt and pepper
1/2 stick butter
12 to 14 American cheese sliced (can use Velveeta or other substitution)

Peel, slice potatoes. Slice smoked sausage into 1/2 inch discs. Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Then alternately layer the potatoes, onion and sausage in crockpot. Salt and pepper to taste and dot with butter. Cook in crockpot until potatoes are tender. Place Cheese on top and let cook until cheese melts.

Source: My modification of a recipe on Cooks.com .

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com