..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Cleaning

I decided yesterday to do some Fall cleaning in the Master Bedroom and Bath. I cleaned and re-organized the bathroom drawers and cabinets. I made sure to throw away any out-of-date medicines, etc. I like using plastic bins and rawers. It helps keep things from getting dusty and keeps like things alike.

Here is one of the undersink cabinets. I keep my cleaning supplies and my backup supplies in here.











After I did the bathroom cabinets and drawers, I worked on the closet and got everything wiped down and neatened. I keep my shoes in shoe boxes with photos of the shoes on the front. I put all the summer shoes up on the top shelf and brought the winter shoes down.





After I did these areas, I went to work on scrubbing the bathroom for stem to stern and then cleaned the bedroom. It was a long day with a nice result. I put out new sachets and I feel ready for winter.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com