..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Walking The Dog

Here is a photo of little Brett trying to walk the neighbor's dog. He is so used to dogs. He has his own chocolate Labrador Retriever, Choxie, who adores him! In fact, just recently Brett's favorite stuff animal that he sleeps with every night got missing. They couldn't find it. Then they came home one day to find it slightly slobbered on but laying on Brett's bed. Choxie had found his favorite stuff animal and brought it to his bed. And with all the dogs in our families, he's used to being around them. But it was cute seeing him try to walk the dog on a leash. I had to do a digital scrapbook page of little Brett walking the dog.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com