..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Tisket, A Basket

Baskets can be used to organize your house. Baskets are useful receptacles. You can use them to throw things in and carry them where you need them to go. Sort of a temporary place. I'm thinking of one of those stair baskets. It sits on the stairs to corral things that go upstairs as you go. Or the laundry baskets that carries our laundry to and from the laundry room. Or the basket by the door to keep things that you need to take the next time you go out.

Baskets can also be used as organizers. A permanent storage place. If you decide to use baskets for storage keep in mind that baskets are NOT sealed so dust can get through to whatever you are storing. Fortunately, baskets are pretty easy to clean. Stick them in the bathtub with some Murphy's Oil soap and warm water. Use a soft brush to gently brush the baskets. Rinse and let dry.

Here are some great uses for baskets.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com