..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

I Love Lucy Country

Do you remember when Lucy and Ricky, Ethel and Fred moved to the country? They bought a house. Lucy met a new friend who helped her re-decorate with Early American. Here are some photos I found that show some of the stage set. I watched the I Love Lucy show every day and Lucy, Ricky, Ethel and Fred were like part of the family. My family had a loving and fun environment like. My Mom and her sister, Judy, would get into stuff. My sisters and I get into stuff like that too. That show had a big impact on my life. I wonder how that show influenced the decorating of my own home? Here are some more vintage magazine photos that I found on the Internet that show some of that Early American, Colonial decor.


Here are some photos I found on the Internet that shows country decor today. There is a lot of difference.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com