..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

Decorating for Fall

It's that time again! I love to get out my Fall decorations. How do you do your Fall decor? What makes you think of Fall and gives you warm and loving Fall memories? Make a list of things that you associate with Fall. Here is my list:
Football
Apples and apple cider
Orange, yellow, gold, brown
Plaid
Tailgating
Pumpkins, gourds, squashes
Nuts
Dried beans (those bean soups, yummmmmy)
Hot drinks (hot chocolate, hot tea, hot cinnamon coffee, hot cider)
Outdoor fires
Candles
Good books
Afghans
Mums
Bright colored leaves
Walks in brisk weather

Just a few things that make me think of Fall. I did my usual thing of scouring the Internet for ideas. So many beautiful ideas and I appreciate those who put their ideas on the Internet for others to see!


My sister had her home decorated for Fall too!


I decorated my house for Fall!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com