..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, September 09, 2011

All Wet

Our grand nephew, Brett, is living with his parents up in Illinois. Thankfully one of his aunts babysits him about 4 days of the week with some of Brett's little cousins. She takes photos and posts them. Unfortunately, her photos are the small size that when blown up can dissolve into pixels. So I have to keep the photos small on a 12 x 12 page so when it's printed the photo doesn't get grainy. They have one of those small pools and the kids seem to love it. Here is Brett with his cousins on a float. Later he takes a nap on a float covered up with a beach towel. So cute! I had to do this digital scrapbook page of Brett on a float in the pool.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com