..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Melinda's First Birthday


These photos are of my youngest sister's, Melinda's, first birthday. Mom made her a cake and got her a plastic yellow fish bath toy. Dad picked her a bright bouquet of zinnias. The little girl in the photo is either Elaine or me. She looks like Elaine but Elaine was only 3 yrs old then and I was the mugger and spastic one so it may be me. I would have been 5 yrs old. The photos were overexposed and I was able to use Adobe Photoshop to save these precious photos. I wanted to use bright colors to replicate those bright zinnias. As you can see in the 2nd photo, she was still enthralled with the bright flowers that Dad was holding off camera.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com