..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Little Tough Stuff

Our little grand nephew, Brett, got in trouble at his daycare for wrestling and hurting some other children. Jenny told us on Facebook. I wanted to scrapbook this Facebook moment. So I pulled a photo she had sent of him playing with his cousins in his paternal grandparents' above ground pool. He was wearing his Dad's sunglasses and has his Dad's hand on his arm. (In Illinois they have to have above ground pools because of the harsh winters.) It's not like we're proud he played too hard with the other little kids. But it's just such a Boy thing! And his Dad's comment was so funny! So this is the digital scrapbook page I did of a Facebook moment and capturing a little boy's rite of passage.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com