..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Katie's Wedding Scrapbook Pages

One of our nieces, Katie, got married last weekend. These are the digital scrapbook pages that I made of her wedding and reception. All of these photos are the photos that I took.





The Mother of the Bride scrapbook page



Father of the Bride scrapbook page



Wedding reception room scrapbook page



The dancing at the wedding scrapbook page



Grandma and her Grandson, Aaron, are shagging at the wedding.



The Wedding Cake scrapbook page



The wedding flowers scrapbook page



The wedding food scrapbook page



The newspaper wedding announcement scrapbook page



The Wedding Invitation scrapbook page



The family


















After the wedding, their Facebook status changed, here is their Facebook status change scrapbook page!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com