..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Decorating In Turquoise

I know that the fashion is to neutralize everything and if you are going to be selling your home soon, then stick to neutrals. It seems that the buying public has little imagination so sellers are forced to imagine the tastes of all buyers and package their house accordingly. But if you are staying in your house for awhile, then you can experiment with color. Why not consider turquoise? Whether you do the walls in turquoise or choose turquoise accessories... turquoise is a beautiful choice of color. Maybe these photos will spark your imagination!





















































































Vintage turquoise kitchen...













Vintage turquoise bathroom, then and now.














No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com