..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Decorating In Purple

People tend to think purple is more for a discotheque with a disco ball but it's not for the night life any more. Colors can be used very effectively no matter what your style is and purple is no exception. Decorating with purple can be fun. There is such a wide range of shades from amethyst, lilac and lavendar to byzantium and eggplant. You can paint a whole room purple or use it in some well placed accessories. Purple decor is stunning.

I found these photos doing a Google search and was blown away by all the great ideas! Look for the purple in each photo. For some it's just a purple rug, other's it's a few pillows and for some it's a big statement!














































































So give a thought to purple!

1 comment:

DECORADDICTIVE said...

LOVE THIS POST. PURPLE TONES ARE ALSO MY FAVORITE. I don't know why people are scared of using it. Depending on the shade you choose, it can be quite neutral and could go with an array of other tones to create a very sophisticated environment.

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com