..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo! Sometime this week I went over the 200,000 mark in hits on my blog. That was a goal, a milestone, for me. As you know, this blog is a scrapbook of all my interests. I work out my interests right here, online, in case there are any others out there that share whatever interest I'm covering. I get interested in a subject and do a little studying on it and post my results here. My interests range from recipes, organizing, home decorating, home building ideas, history, dogs, family, genealogy, scrapbooking, local history, Bible study, book reviews, etc. So if you don't find what you like in one week, keep checking back. Scroll down and look at my "Categories" on the right. If you find one there you like, then click on it and it will take you to all the posts that I've done concerning that category. Thank you for making my day!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com