..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Nerd-A-Rama Halloween Party

Me with argyle socks, hairnet and bobby pins, mis-buttoned sweater.



Stan and our good friend, Mark Simpson.



Mark and Donna Simpson





Melinda





Ronnie (he had to go to work 3rd shift so he didn't dress for the party)



Elaine



Luke and Hannah (Luke looks like Howard Sprague on the Andy Griffith Show)





Our friend, Aaron Freeman. I think his costume was the best, although everyone did a wonderful job! The fake hair just made it!


Our friend, Judy Wyles. Her husband, Larry, was there too and he had a great outfit but somehow I missed a photo of him.



Baby Brett with his Grommie














Peggy with her great grandson, Brett, in his monkey suit!









Luke made this wonderful cake.



Our menu included Worms on a Bun (Hot Dogs cut into quarters long ways and boiled to be squiggly), Deviled Egg Eyeballs, Chicken Wings, Texas Style Chunky Chili, Vegetable Tray, Pea Salad, Chips & Buffalo Dip, Chocolate Cake, Honey Bun Cake, Tea, Sodas, Coffee, Mulled Cider.



Taking the Nerd tests for the Nerd prizes!



No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com