..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Loch by Steve Alten


The Loch by Steve Alten

This was a great horror story about the Loch Ness Monster. Marine biologist Zachary Wallace nearly drowned in the Loch as a child but he buried the memories. Now back in Scotland to try to help his estranged father, Angus Wallace, prove his innocence in a murder trial, Zach has to remember that day he nearly drowned. He has to face his fears and find out what is lurking in the Loch.

I really enjoyed this book and found it appropriate for anyone over 14 yrs old. Although it is considered a horror novel, it wasn't that bad.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com