..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 50th birthday. I can't believe it! It wasn't so long ago that I thought 50 sounded so old. Well, Stan is soon to be 55 so I will always be younger than him! Hee hee! My words of wisdom for this day: Although a young, strong, healthy body is much to be desired, I WOULD NOT go back in time in order to have it. I would like to not hurt all the time and be able to exercise without having a coronary. But it's not worth going back in time and losing all the experience, maturity, wisdom and growth with God that has brought me to where I am today. I don't want to be young and goofy again. I don't want to be young and immature, silly, again. I don't want to go through the growing pains again. I don't want to go through all the doubts, uncertainties, fears again. I don't want to be a young newlywed again. All those mentally, emotional, spiritual growing times have made me into the person I am today and I'm glad of it. It's true what the Bible says,
"For Jehovah gives wisdom; out of His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He lays up sound wisdom for the righteous; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly. He keeps the paths of judgment, and guards the way of His saints. Then you shall understand righteousness and judgment and honesty, every good path. When wisdom enters into your heart, and knowledge is pleasing to your soul; judgment shall keep you, understanding shall keep you, to deliver you from the way of the evil man, from the man who speaks wicked things;" Proverbs 2: 6-12


My Mom & Dad & I playing in a very rare snow in Iuka, Mississippi




No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com