..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

Transport

My nephew, Lee, and I transported 4 dogs to Charlotte, NC Thursday. He had arranged it. It was his first official transport where he arranged it all. I'm very proud of him and how he is getting so involved in dog rescue.

We had to pick up a Cocker Spaniel, Rat Terrier and 2 Terrier mixes. Once we got to Charlotte, I walked the Cocker Spaniel, a pretty little buff girl.


Then I got the Rat Terrier out and she was so sweet despite being stressed.


The Rat Terrier and the Terrier mixes were from Cherokee County Animal Shelter. They may be the last ones we save from there.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com