..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Corsair by Clive Cussler & Paul DuBrul



Clive Cussler pulls another adventure story out of the hat! I've loved his writing. Corsair is another Oregon Chronicle with Juan Cabrillo and his shipload of experts and daredevils. Fiona Katamora, the U.S. secretary of state, who was on her way to a summit meeting in Libya when her plane disappears. The Libyan foreign minister seems to have plans of his own, which is why the CIA thought to hire Cabrillo rather than to trust the Libyans to investigate the crash.

But what does Barbary pirates, ancient Islam scrolls, a ship hidden in the desert have to do with the Libyan peace meetings and the missing Secretary of State? Find out in another fun thriller by Cussler.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com