..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

This was Brett's first Easter. Jenny took him to church at Anderson Mill Road Baptist Church with Angie, Kathi, Eddie, Katie and I. I had to get photos of his first visit to church on his first Easter. He behaved beautifully! And the Easter outfit that Kathi bought him looked so cute on him! I couldn't quit taking photos of him!




























Angie holding Brett




Eddie, Katie, Kathi






Jenny holding Brett






After church, we went to Kenny and Anna's for the annual Harris Easter lunch. Delicious as usual! Logan seems to really love Brett and is so good with him. Logan had his Easter basket and his baseball trophy!






Logan hopping like a bunny!




Luke & Hannah


Great Uncle Donnie holds Brett
















Great Uncle Kenny holds Brett.




Ronnie tries on Brett's bunny ears.










Ronnie wants Brett to call him "Pickles".






Katie


Evans

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com