..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hillbilly Brett

I found some tiny OshKosh bib overalls and it gave me an idea! I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a little teddy bear straw hat. I pulled out one of my Grandma's old crazy quilts and a miniature bale of hay and I went to town taking these pictures. We teased Kyle about how we were going to make him a Southern boy, now here is proof!












Here he is with his stuffed wrecker truck!


Here Brett is wearing something to remember his Daddy by.


My Grandma kept Daddy's first 2 pairs of overalls and I still have them. The first time he wore them they rolled the legs up and then unrolled them as he grew!

Notice the legs rolled up?

And he still loves to wear overalls whenever he gets a chance!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com