..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Pantry

http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/2009/02/cleaning-pantry.html
This was a nice, easy post about cleaning and keeping a pantry.

I like this woman's blog. I don't know why, I just do. It's almost like getting a letter from my Aunt Ruth who lived on a farm in NC or my Grandma who lived not far from Aunt Ruth on their farm. I wish I was as industrious as she is and they were with all the canning, freezing, gardening. I'm a good homemaker but it's gotten to where I can't go outside and do stuff. I either get too tired and overdo and end up in bed for days or I get bit by fire ants and end up in the hospital. So gardening is out for me. But the childhood memories of Dad working a garden, of us being made to help him, of Aunt Ruth writing to tell us the squash was coming in by the buckets full or Grandma writing to tell us the cotton came in good that year...somehow it comes together in this blog. Hope you enjoy it too. (By the way, I believe this lady lives in Australia so their seasons are opposite ours.)
http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com