..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, January 30, 2009

Your Heart Belongs To Me by Dean Koontz



This was a great book! I started it and read it through!

Ryan Perry is a very rich man because of his social software development. At 35 he has it all and can do whatever he wants. He even has a beautiful girlfriend whom he wants to marry. Despite just being 35 yrs old, he finds out he suddenly has a heart condition that requires a heart transplant. Is there a mysterious cause? Why is he having such weird dreams? He thinks he is being watched. After the heart transplant he has a year of calm to recuperate and everything is going well. But then the weird things start happening again and his investigations are leading nowhere. Is it his beautiful girlfriend who refuses to marry him? Her family? His faithful servants? His friends? His doctor? Who is after him and why?

I recommend this book to anyone!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com