..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Talking About Infants...

Here are some photographs of Elaine, Melinda and I as infants. I was the first child AND the first grandchild so there are a lot more of me although, thankfully, my family was really good about taking tons of photos and videos. I wish I had photos of Stan and his siblings when they were babies and children. Their family didn't have a camera so there are very few photos of them.

Here I am.


This is my favorite photo of Dad and I.


And this is my favorite photo of Mom and I.








Here I am with Grandmother and Granddaddy (my Mother's parents)


Here I am with my Uncle Lee, Dad's brother.


This was a child's seat!?!




This was Christmas 1959 when I was 4 months old and here is my Christmas present.


I have to say...I was a cute baby!!!!


Notice the wooden slats of the crib? It's a wonder I didn't get my head caught between them and strangle myself. If you ever buy baby stuff like child seats, cribs and playpens from antique stores, antique malls, yard sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, etc. Be sure they are child safe and there aren't any recalls. We've learned a lot since the time I was a baby and you don't want to use something that is dangerous.




Here we are in front of their new pink and white trailer.




I think the shadow is Uncle Glenn taking the photo. If not, it was Uncle James. (Mom's brothers.)








Okay, now here are the photos of Elaine as a baby.



And here is Melinda as a baby!


Elaine and I meet Melinda for the first time. I've always been the "Mother" of the three of us. As Beth Moore says, "I could mother a fencepost."




Christmas 1964




No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com