..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Day

Yesterday my hard drive crashed and so my main computer will be out of commission a few days. It also snowed here last night. We got between 1-2". Not much and it's all melted this afternoon. BUT, you don't know what it's like to get snow in SC! It's wet and icy snow, not dry and powdery. It's hard to drive in the ice and we are so unused to it and uprepared for it that there are usually a lot of accidents. If there is any way possible, people stay home. I had to get out and go to Lowe's this morning to get the grout for some ceramic tile work we are having done. And it was scary walking and driving. Thankfully I only had to go a mile. I wasn't feeling good so once I got back home, I put on my cozy pjs and have been watching the inauguration and reading all day.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com