..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Here are some of my latest layouts. I'm still enjoying digital scrapbooking as you can see!
These photos were taken in 1978 when it snowed. Stan and I were newlyweds. We had gone with some family and friends to Converse College to the big hill behind it for sledding.

All the elements on this page are digital. I used a digital light blue paper for the background and a midnight blue paper with stars for the matting. I used digital star brush to make the falling stars. I used digital snowflakes, stitched frames, ribbon and monocle for the embellishments.

Later in the afternoon, we went to my Grandparent's house in Converse Heights.

On this page I used a beige swirly digital paper for background and a matching paper for matting. I used digital ribbon, snowflakes and the journaling tag.

Stan told me the story of how his parent's had taken him and his siblings to Duncan Park to see Gomer Pyle!

I used a digital beige grunge paper for the background and added a digital polka dot paper and a green stripe paper. Then I used a burgundy paper to matte the smaller grid of photos. I used a digital stitched frame for the photo of Stan. I used a green satin paper for the matting behind Gomer Pyle with a light green frame. I used a digital mesh and brads and a digital alphabet for the title on the bottom.

Here is a funny photo of Stan with an Elvis statue!

I used a digital green polka dot paper for the background. I added digital jeweled circle frames and jeweled curlicues. I cut Stan and Elvis out of the original photo and placed them on a burgundy paper. I added a little journaling directly on the photo. I added a digital frame around it and placed a digital crown on the corner. I used digital paper scrap, more jewels, purple stitching and purple curlicue brush for the title across the bottom.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com