..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas Trees

I got online and found these beautiful Christmas trees. Hope they give you some ideas!

Horseshoe Christmas Tree



Elegant and pink



Little girl pink!




This one has so many ornaments you can't tell there is a tree under it. Wow, how nice!

I love the blue damask wall paper in the background but we are here to talk about Christmas trees and this simple white one is so pretty!

Have you ever put a Christmas tree in your kitchen? Me either, but I might have to after seeing these!


One for the men in your life!

Some ocean blue and seashells make a beautiful tree!

I love how the blue icicles fill out the tree.


Let's all say it for the red, white and blue!




Teddy Bear tree for the kid in you!


Poinsettias anyone?


Cowboy Christmas


What people can do with a Charlie Brown Christmas tree! All kidding aside, isn't this gorgeous?




An Asian inspired tree.


Peacock, or two, or three! Lovely tree!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com