..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, December 01, 2008

2008 Harris Thanksgiving

video

Evans and Chelsea brought these beautiful flowers for the main table.

Peggy working away in her kitchen



Ronnie taking out the sweet potato casserole

Elaine putting her cakesquares on a cake plate

Kathi helping out in the kitchen



Angie

Jenny is pregnant with their first child, a boy!

Eddie

Katie and her boyfriend, Dustin. Notice all the men watching the football game on TV.

The Group Gathering

Stan getting some of my cheeseball

Hannah

Evans fiance, Chelsea, is so good with Logan





Evans, Chelsea holding Logan, Hannah and Luke

Hannah and Luke have been married a month and a half!





The spread!



Stan digs in and my plate is full too!

Luke and Hannah compare feet!

Elaine, Ronnie, Luke and Hannah don't look so happy in this picture. It's because we are all so full and can't lay down and take a nap!


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com