..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today I'm Thankful For...


The delicious tuna casserole I made for lunch. Dad, Ronnie, Elaine and I ate lunch together and I threw together a tuna casserole that was wonderful! I'm also thankful for the supper my Mother is in my kitchen cooking right now. She brought a whole chicken, fresh collard greens from their garden, bread, cake, tomatoes and some beans. None of it cost a cent! It was given to her and it will be enough for Mom, Dad, Stan, Elaine, Ronnie and I for supper. God is good!

The pretty weather we had today. Yesterday it was gray, cold, windy and spitting rain. But today it was sunny, cold but not too cold.

For my study. I found a wonderful old walnut (real wood) desk that is the perfect size. I'm sitting in a comfortable office chair. I have everything I need at my fingertips and lots of filing cabinet space. I have shelves for my scrapbooking stuff. I'm blessed to have this whole room for my hobbies when so many people are trying to use a laptop on their knees or a closet or a corner in the basement, etc. It's a great blessing.

A couple of years ago I had a fasting sugar test and my sugar dropped too fast and too low and I passed out and went into some type of seizure and they had to take me by ambulance to the hospital. I got alright again as soon as they fed me. But while I was having that whatever it was...I knew I was dying and was going to be with Jesus. I had the best sense of peace and calm and happiness come over me. My Mom had a spell like that too and she said the same thing. What a blessing it is to know that you know that you are going to be with Jesus in Heaven for eternity.

The software that I use to edit photographs and build digital scrapbooking pages. I've found I really love doing it!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com