..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today I'm Thankful For...

My education. We went to public school and I was blessed to learn for free. Well, my parents paid taxes but they didn't pay taxes AND private school fees. And my husband and I don't have children but we still pay taxes so it was really rather expensive education. LOL! But I did learn enough to give me a good base and I've added to my knowledge. I also graduated from our local technical college with an Associate's Degree in Accounting and Computer Operations. I'm glad I did it back then because it's so expensive to go to college now. I've given myself a free education with reading and learning about subjects that have interested me since then.

For Stan's job. He is blessed with a hardworking nature and good health. He also has a natural ability and talent for his type work and worked hard to get his training and education as he worked his jobs too. He is dependable and conscientious about is job and his company has been a blessing with good pay and benefits and good work environment and co-workers. We are blessed.


My parents. They raised me right. I have wonderful parents who love each other and us and showed us love. They tried very hard to provide, protect, teach and be good examples to us. I have learned so much spiritually and about relationships from them. They made sure we were raised in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. And they have kept themselves in good health so we could enjoy having them for as long as possible. My parents, like my sisters, are the ones I prefer to be with above all others (except, of course, my husband). When we go places together we have fun and talk like a house afire.

My in-laws. My mother-in-law loved her husband and children and she also did her best to try and raise them right. She didn't have the advantages that my parents did and she suffered but she tried to shield her children. She provided love and protection and stability for them. She also is a good Christian woman and was one of my spiritual mentors along with Stan's sister, Kathi, and my parents and family. My brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws have also been blessings.

Weather that allows me to enjoy having some windows open during the day so I can enjoy the outdoors. I've been around the house all this week and been able to sit on the porch or by an open window and enjoy the Fall, the cooler weather.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com