..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

Today I'm Thankful For...






From A Scrapbook of Me
Today I'm thankful for good food! We live in the United States during a time when technology and income gives us supermarkets of food. My grocery store is just a block from my house and we have all kinds of choices. Even though it's not the season for tomatoes or green peppers, due to technology in agriculture and transportation, I can buy them. Not only is the choice of food plentiful and it no longer depends on the season, we have the money to purchase our food and the appliances to store the food and cook it. I don't have to work in the field, go hunting, stoke a fireplace with wood or any of that. I have electricity and appliances. I also collect recipes and I can get a recipe for anything from my books or get on the computer and search the Internet. I love to cook and I'm a talented cook.

I'm also thankful for libraries. Just think, I can read books for free. I can rent books on tape or DVDs for free. I can work on my genealogy for free. It's a nice and quiet environment with heat/ac, comfortable chairs, helpful people, clean restrooms, and no distractions. It's a great place to unwind.

I'm thankful for books. I love reading and I learn so much. It's a free education. Anything you are interested in, someone has written about.

I'm thankful for my sisters, Elaine and Melinda. They are my best friends and I would rather be with them than with anyone else. We have fun together and are each other's support system. We are prayer partners and we share the same beliefs.


From A Scrapbook of Me

I thank God for the beautiful nature He has created and which He sustains. He is the ultimate artist! He involves all the senses. Today I was enjoying my cinnamon and chocolate coffee while feeling the Autumn sun on my face and looking at the beautiful colors all around me. God makes everything so perfect!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com