..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, November 03, 2008

Plague Ship by Clive Cussler and Jack Du Brul

From Books

I always look forward to Clive Cussler's newest offering! I love his books! He has another winner with Plague Ship, A Novel of the Oregon Files. Juan Cabrillo and his band of mercenaries aboard the mystery ship, the Oregon, save the world again. This time a cult group called the Responsivists have decided that the world is overpopulated and the future population explosion will send us back to the Dark Ages. They come up with a plan to kill and sterilize half of the world's population! Then there is Noah's Ark and a teenage Nazi who figure into all this!?!

Juan Cabrillo, much like Cussler's other heros Dirk Pit and Kirt Austin, saves the day in one breathtaking adventure after another. This one-legged pirate with a heart makes sure all of his crew is saved and the world lives on in safety while delivering action front to back. Another one that I started and didn't put down until the last page!

The Oregon Files:

Dark Watch (2005)

Skeleton Coast (2006)

Golden Buddha (2007)

Plague Ship (2008)

Sacred Stone (2008)

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com