..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, November 14, 2008

I Am Thankful For...



Sleep. Good sleep is so good. Many nights I wake up and toss and turn due to pain but since going to the chiropractor every week, the pain during the night is better and I'm able to sleep with my Tylenol PMs and muscle relaxors. (I can't sleep without them due to pain.) Restful sleep is truly a gift from God. Psalm 3:5 I sleep and wake up refreshed because you, LORD, protect me.

Good bed. I bought a new mattress last year and it raises and lowers and is so comfortable. I love it and am thankful for it.

Family road trips! Elaine picked up a blind Doberman puppy last night and kept her overnight. Today she is taking her to Asheville to meet the next leg of her transportation to her new home up North. We are making a road trip of it. Elaine, Ronnie, Mom, Dad and I are going. I loved this little Dobie girl. She is so big but is a velcro monkey. She looks like a giant MoneyPenny and she's only a couple of months old. This blind puppy had been dumped on the side of the road and was severely dehydrated when picked up by a good Samaritan. She's such a happy, loving girl despite all her recent traumas.

Rain. Rain is not my favorite thing but we need it to survive and God is gracious to send it. It waters the Earth, keeps plants alive, gives us the water we need, fills the streams and lakes for fish, etc. Psalm 65:9-10 You visit the earth and water it; You greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; You provide their grain, for in this way You have prepared it. You fill its terraces with water; You deepen its furrows; You make it soft with showers; You bless the sprouting of it.



Color. I love color. I don't usually paint a room white or beige unless I'm going to fill it with color another way. I love color. My kitchen is my favorite place right now because I painted it a bright blue with bright white and bright yellow accessories. I love color!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com