..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Carolyn Young Bridges

I'm sad to say that my mother's first cousin, Carolyn Young Bridges died 11/5/2008 in Charlotte, NC. She was the daughter of Margaret Alice Reese and Joe Edgar Young, Sr. Margaret Alice and my Grandfather, Wilford William Reese, were siblings. Carolyn will be missed by her family and friends.



This is Joe Edgar Young, Sr. and Margaret Alice Reese Young with baby Joe, Jr. and Carolyn in her Dad's lap and her first cousin, little Eleanor (my Mom).

Carolyn was born 7/29/1937 in Marion, McDowell County, NC to Margaret Alice Reese and Joe Edgar Young, Sr. She married Carroll Monk Bridges and they had sons, William "Billy" Bridges (wife Mary), Rev. Steve Bridges (wife Rev. Fran Ruthzen), and Keith Bridges (wife Rachel).



From Left to Right: Joe Edgar Young, Sr, Fannie Copeland, Carolyn Young Bridges and Janis Dearybury Reese at my Great Grandmother Lillian Conner Reese's birthday in 1979.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com