..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My House Decorated For Fall

Here are photos of how I decorated for Fall this year.
From Home Decorating

I found this little squirrel last year at an antique mall. I put some acorns around him.
From Home Decorating

My vintage thermos collection makes good Autumn decorating because it makes me think of tailgating, hot chocolate, coffee, hot tea, etc.
From Home Decorating

Fall decorating includes Fall picnics like tailgating to football games, a picnic when you go pumpkin and apple picking, etc.
From Home Decorating


From Home Decorating


From Home Decorating


From Home Decorating


From Home Decorating

My ruby glass basket is holding orange hydrangeas.
From Home Decorating

My Aunt Ruth painted this mailbox for my Dad for a Christmas present one year. I keep it in my entrance hall and replace the flowers for every season. I love this antique gold frame. I like the juxtaposition of the mailbox with it's primitive scene next to this very formal gold frame.
From Home Decorating


From Home Decorating


From Home Decorating

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com