..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tea Party Wedding Shower

Today was the tea party wedding shower that I gave Hannah (my nephew, Luke's, fiance). She looked beautiful and everything went well.

From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Luke's mother and my sister, Elaine.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Hannah and her mother, Paula.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


My mother, Luke's Grandmother, Eleanor.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Luke's other Grandmother, Peggy.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Luke's aunt and our youngest sister, Melinda.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Katie, Kathi and Anna. Kathi and Anna are Luke's aunts and Katie is his cousin.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Our cousins, Wanda and Linda.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Linda
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Wanda
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Glenn and Janis came with Kathryn's two children, Emma and Adam.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Linda and Wanda's gift was so beautifully wrapped.
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


Angie, Kathi and Anna, Luke's aunts
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding


From Hannah & Lukes Wedding

Anna
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding

Katie
From Hannah & Lukes Wedding

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com