..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Rescued!

On Sunday, Elaine needed someone to go with her to Charlotte to pick up two dogs. One is a white Pomeranian and the other is his buddy...a Schnoodle. Mom, Dad and I went with her to get the two adorable dogs. Here they are back at her house.
From A scrapbook of me 8 9 08


From A scrapbook of me 8 9 08

10/15/2008 Update! White Pommie was adopted and is doing very well in his new home. The gray Schnoodle is still with Elaine. She has named him McGruebber. He is the cutest thing you ever saw but he does have a little territorial problem that Elaine is working on. He may or may not be able to be adopted out. She can't adopt him out to someone with an aggression problem unless said person knows a lot about dogs and how to assert themselves as the leader of the pack. McGruebber loves his new Mommy and gets along well with all the other doggies. But when other humans get too close to him or his Mommy, he gets growly and barky and has snapped. This dog would be put to sleep in any humane society because they can't take the liability of adopting out a dog that shows any aggression. But Gruebby is safe and will have a home even if it means he stays with Elaine and Ronnie. They love him and he loves them and is happy. They know how to handle his problem.

11/25/2008 Update! McGruebber found a new home and is very happy. He is doing real well!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com