..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

Gas Lines

Due to Hurricane Ike, people are anticipating gas shortages (the offshore oil rigs were evacuated due to Hurricane Ike so supplies from the gulf will be cut off until they get back and get oil flowing again) and gas hikes. Yesterday, gas was $3.39/gallon when we left for Charlotte that morning. On the way back home that evening, at the same gas station, gas was $3.49/gallon so I filled up again to top off the tank. Then we went out last night and we stopped at a local station to get me some coffee. Here were the lines of people waiting to fill up.
From A scrapbook of me 8 9 08




From A scrapbook of me 8 9 08

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com