..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Drayton Ruritan Football Team 1967


My husband and his brother, Kenny, were on the Drayton Ruritan Football Team in 1967 when this group photo was taken. It was taken on the field at the old Spartanburg Day School Lower School across the street and a block from the Drayton Textile Mill. This mill is now closed and the Day School consolidated all of their holdings at their main location where it is now on Cannon's Campground Road across from Mary Black Memorial Hospital.

Stan was able to name almost all of the boys and the coaches so I did a black & white photo of the group and labelled the boys and coaches with a legend on the bottom of the photo.

I put this black & white photo on cardstock and made a tab out of burgundy ribbon to pull it out from behind the main photo. I used the main photo like a pocket.

I used some football paper and used a white paint pen to make faux strategy sketches. I used some die cuts on pop dots to raise them on the corner. I also used a journaling die cut on pop dots at the bottom of the page.


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com