..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Myrtle Beach, SC

We went shopping at Boardwalk On The beach.




The John Deere shop


This girl was singing her heart out to drum up business for the Fudgery Shop.


We got the biggest laugh out of the funny t-shirts in the different shops!


















This is where I came from, the Stupid Factory!


The Kiss Coffee House.




This little girl didn't seem to have any problem with the height on this climbing tower.


Dog breed specific socks, socks with all different kinds of dog breeds on them. I loved them!





Lee and Melinda at the fountain at Celebrity Square.


Senor Frog's. We had a good lunch here.










Fish and ducks co-exist in the ponds around Boardwalk on the Beach and they are all well fed from the tourists who buy feed. I find the fish totally gross.





Fascinating Christmas shop.




Christmas villages




















This blue Christmas tree was wound with a big chenille (big pipe cleaners) garland of sand colored snowflakes.




No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com