..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Myrtle Beach, SC



Last night Melinda went to a lot of trouble to make some wonderful spaghetti. Unfortunately, the hamburger meat we had bought at Lowe's Food Store was BAD! So we had to throw it all away. We took the empty meat package and the other package of hamburger meat back to Lowe's Food Stores and they quickly gave us our money back and offered us some free meat but we turned them down. We went to Food Lion and got some hamburger meat and she made the spaghetti tonight and it was great!

After we took the bad meat back, we went to a Mexican restaurant (El Cerro) and it was good. Then we went to Food Lion and took a short drive before heading back to the camper.

I was ready for bed by then.

This morning it was gray and cloudy and Melinda and Lee weren't feeling so great. I made eggs and sausage for breakfast and then we had a quiet time where I read a book to them. I love Clive Cussler and I am trying to get Lee interested in him so I read "The Golden Buddha". They enjoyed it and I will continue reading it to them throughout the week.

I left them to take a morning nap and I went to Barnes & Noble to be quiet and sit and read magazines. When I got back, it had cleared up enough to take a walk. I got some pictures of the beach and how crowded it was! But by the time I got back to the camper at 3:00pm, it was raining again. We settled in and played cards and then ate supper. It cleared up with bright sunny skies so we walked down to the coffee house. Lee's been on the computer and Melinda took a walk and got some great photos. The sand castles above are one of her photos!

It's been a great trip so far!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com